Did you know rice cakes are super low in calories? That's why we FKING love them as a quick protein packed snack or a light and easy lunch option!
Tight on time? Instead of opting for that "quick" Macca's run, whip up a batch of these in only 10 minutes!
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Dietary Requirements: Gluten Free
- 4 rice cakes
- 60g tuna meat, canned
- 1 small avocado
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 baby cucumber
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- A few fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cutting board or plate
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Prepare the ingredients - cut in half and peel the avocado, slice the cucumber, cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Start by mashing the avocado on rice cakes, you can also choose to put tuna first.
- Add second layer (tuna on mashed avocado or avocado slices on tuna).
- Top with cherry tomatoes and sliced cucumber.
- Decorate with red onion and fresh basil leaves (if using).