Are omelette's not the OG go to breakfast food?! This nutritionally dense, smoked salmon omelette is super easy to whip up on a time crunch. Perfect for those mornings you're in a rush & are looking for a quick alternative that will have you satisfied for hours!
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS: GF/DF
PREPARATION TIME: 15 MINS
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1/4 cup spring onion finely diced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 40g smoked salmon
- Chopping board
- Fry pan
HOW TO MAKE
1. Dice shallots & salmon.
2. Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl, and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt & pepper.
3. To a hot non-stick pan, drizzle some olive oil & add your whisked eggs.
4. Cook until it's almost done but still a little runny.
5. Add your spinach, salmon & shallots to half the omelette & allow to cook for a few more minutes.
6. Remove from heat once the top of your omelette isn't runny anymore. The egg should be fully cooked.
7. Fold the empty half of the omelette over the veggies.
8. Serve with fresh shallots.