2 cups cashews (unsalted, un-roasted)
1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup liquid sweetener (I like either agave or maple syrup for this one)
1 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy. This may take a few minutes.
- Add mixture to a baking tin (I use a banana bread loaf tin that is easy to scoop out of).
- Store in freezer for 3-4 hours (until firm enough to scoop).
- 1/4 cup maple butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Melt all ingredients in a pot on medium heat.
- Set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add to a shaker and shake aggressively until it thickens and resembles caramel. This doesn't take long.
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup coca powder
- 2 tbsp agave (or maple syrup)
- Melt cacao butter in a pot on medium heat.
- Add cocoa powder and agave and stir until well mixed / smooth.
- Set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Add chocolate to egg molds. If you want your eggs to be hollow, turn the mold upside down to empty out the (filler) chocolate and store in freezer to harden. If you don't need your chocolate eggs to be hollow, leave the molds as they are (filled with chocolate) and store in freezer to harden. The hardening takes about 15 minutes max.
Unlock the most empowered version of yourself
Whether you’re in your living room, the local park, your best friend’s house, or anywhere else in the world, FITAZFK will be your home for health, fitness, and creating positive change in your life. As well as vastly improving your physical wellbeing, you’ll develop a healthier mindset and new habits that support the new, empowered you.
This is for you if you have not completed transform before or you are currently training less than twice a week
This is for you if you have done transform before or you're currently training more than twice a week