FitazFK Approved Pizza Omelette!
POSTED BY WENDY SERRANO · MARCH 02, 2018
Did someone say pizza for breakfast? That’s right, we did!
We’ve found a way to mix business with pleasure, and your favourite breakfast has officially been given the FitazFK approval.
We’ve taken the classic omelette and turned it into a vegetarian pizza-lovers dream. Packed with veggies and protein, this is the perfect meal to get you going in the morning.
Our pizza omelette is low in calories too, so you won’t feel guilty afterwards!
Want more fking delicious and easy recipes like this? Check out our cookbook here!
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dash of olive oil
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 3 mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum diced
- 1 tbsp sliced kalamata olives
- 20g grated cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1tbsp water
- 1 handful of rocket
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Place oil, onion, capsicum, mushrooms and olives in a frying pan on medium heat. Fry for 1-2 minutes until partially cooked.
- Whisk together egg whites, the whole egg and water.
- Add to pan and turn heat to medium-low. Sprinkle cheese atop the omelette.
- Cook with lid on for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- top with rocket to serve.
Follow @Fitazfk on Instagram