1. Dice 1/4 onion, 1/2 bell pepper, 3 grape tomatoes, and a small handful of parsley.
2. Crack 4 eggs into a small bowl, and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
3. To a hot non-stick sauté pan, spray a bit of olive oil just to coat the pan, add your whisked eggs, and cook until it's almost cooked (but you still want it to be a little runny on top). TIP: Be sure to keep running your spatula along the edges and underneath to make sure it will easily fold, especially if you're not using a non-stick pan.
4. Add your veggies (except the parsley) to half of the omelette and allow to cook for a few more minutes. Remove from heat once the top of your omelette isn't runny anymore. The eggs should be fully cooked.
5. Fold the empty half of the omelette over the veggies.
6. Serve with fresh parsley and avocado!