Around The House Ingredients Pasta Salad
No time for grocery shopping? Yeah, that happens, we're only human.
That doesn't mean you have to eat junk food. Be smart and learn how to make an easy, quick and healthy meal from just a few staple ingredients you always have on hand.
You will need some:
- pasta (can be substituted with rice or quinoa)
- canned beans and corn
- a small can of tuna (you could also use smoke salmon instead)
- whatever fresh veggies you have on hand, for example tomatoes and cucumber, cut in cubes
- fresh herbs (it's nice to grow basil, parsley or cilantro in a pot so you can have fresh greens whenever you need, but you can also use a teaspoon of dried herbs instead)
- extra virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- balsamic vinegar (1 teaspoon)
- salt and pepper to taste
- seeds you have in your pantry, for exaple sesame, sunflower or pumpkin seeds - for an extra crunch
Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package, place all the ingredients in a bowl, mix and enjoy!
Looking for more meal ideas and inspiration? Head to our cookbook for healthy, delicious and Fitazfk recipes!
Follow @Fitazfk on Instagram