Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are the perfect option for a light lunch or dinner (especially if you're trying to cut back on the carbs!) - but if you're a carb lover you can easily pair it with rice or a tortilla. This recipe is so versatile which makes it a great go to for meal prep! You can make it what you want - a bowl, a burrito, a taco, a salad- quite literally anything!
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Dietary Requirements: Gluten free
THE #EMPOWHER COLLECTION IS FLYING OFF THE SHELVES! CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW BEFORE YOU MISS OUT!
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green or orange bell pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Lined baking tray
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cut chicken breasts & bell peppers into thin strips. Peel & slice the onion.
- Place chicken, bell peppers & onion in a bowl, add olive oil, lime juice, salt & spices & toss until the strips are well coated.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Spread chicken & veggies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & bell peppers are tender.
- Serve with lime juice, mashed avocado & fresh coriander. Can be paired with whole grain rice or low carb tortillas, or eaten just as is.
- Summer (@_summerjane)