Lemon Coconut Energy Balls
On that health kick and find yourself feeling those 3pm sugar cravings? This wholesome snack is perfect to curb those cravings without over indulging in chocolates and sweets. FK fuelling up on nasty treats only to crash minutes later. These aren't called 'Energy Balls' for no reason!
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 10-12 balls
Dietary Requirements: Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- 1/2 cup cashews, raw, unsalted, unroasted
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded (plus more for rolling)
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- Lemon zest from 1 lemon
- Food processor or blender
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT
- Add the cashews to a food processor, and pulse until nearly flour-like.
- Add the shredded coconut, pitted dates and lemon zest to the mixture.
- Pulse until it all sticks together.
- Roll in between your hands into balls, and roll each in some extra shredded coconut.