POSTED BY WENDY SERRANO · MARCH 24, 2018
Heading out on the town? But don't want to blow out your week's work? We've got just the fking in... and it tastes so damn good!
While we try to avoid alcohol throughout all of the guides, sometimes you've just gotta treat yourself and let your hair down. We're definitely fking not the calorie counting type, but by choosing to stick to clearer spirits, you'll still feel the buzz and keep you on the leaner side!
Here's our go-to Chocolate Martini!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk coffee creamer (French Vanilla)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 2 cubes ice
Note: if you use a regular, unsweetened coffee creamer instead of French Vanilla coconut milk coffee creamer, you’ll want to add vanilla extract and a liquid sweetener to the mix (We would suggest 1/2 - 1 tsp vanilla and 1-2 tbsp agave or maple syrup. Start with a smaller amount and adjust to taste)!
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until mixed well.
- Ready to serve! Makes 1 cocktail.
- We rimmed our glass with chopped 70% dark chocolate!