Sweet Treat! Strawberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Want your breakfast to taste as sweet as you?
Our Strawberry Smoothie Bowl is the perfect seasonal breaky treat. And as an added bonus, it’s packed with an abundance of protein and fibre to get your body moving at it’s best for the rest of the day.
Wait, did someone say vegan? You betcha. This recipe is also 100% suitable for a vegan/vegetarian diet. So get your blend on!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup protein powder
- Coconut flakes
- Handful of fresh strawberries
- Thinly sliced banana
How to make it:
- This one is simple. Just add all four ingredients into a blender and mix until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Garnish with your favourite toppings. We suggest topping with fresh strawberries, banana, and sprinkle with coconut flakes to finish.
FitazFK aim to provide you with the best, most nutritious recipes possible to get you one step closer to achieving your fitness goals. By developing a healthy relationship with food, we believe you can conquer anything.
Want more recipes like this one? Head to our cookbook here!
Follow @Fitazfk on Instagram