Get FITAZFK In Time For Coachella!
There's one week left until Coachella and and you were supposed to start your pre-festival fitness regime months ago… Sound familiar? We feel you… But don't worry babes (and guys!) FitazFK have got some realistic tips to help you make the most of the Coachella countdown.. and get FitazFK in time for Coachella!
We know you’re probably thinking… “What on earth can I do in two weeks to get FitazFK for Coachella?”
Well, unfortunately there’s no magic involved... In order to make the most of this last week, you’ll need to make some serious sacrifices. Our tip for a fast but effective health kick is to DETOX. That’s right, flushing out your system from last week’s pizza party blow out.
WHAT CAN YOU EAT?
Here at FitazFK, we’re not in the business of extremes, we’re all about the manageable. So we’ve provided an example of a realistic day of food that we would recommend in order to detox your system. You can find a detailed eating plan and more nutritional information in our 28 Day Guide! (This example has been taken from Phase One of the nutrition plan).
Wakeup: Hot water with 1/2 lemon OR green tea
Breakfast: Green machine smoothie
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ lebanese cucumber
- 1 celery stick
- 25 g natural protein powder
- ½ cup nut milk, water etc
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp LSA
Snack: Raw veggies and hummus
Lunch: Lemon chicken salad
- 80 g poached/grilled chicken breast
- 2 cups of vegetables (Salad Mix: spinach,
- Spring onions, carrots, cucumber etc).
- Dressing: lemon juice, 2 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp
- Dried oregano, 5 ml apple cider vinegar
Snack: 1 hard boiled egg
Dinner: Clean fish and chips
- 100 g grilled white fish
- 80 g baked sweet potato (cut into chips)
- 2 cups steamed vegetables
HOMEMADE TOMATO SAUCE:
Roast 3 whole tomatoes, ½ red onion and 2 gloves garlic – combine in blender with fresh basil and salt.
FOODS TO AVOID
To get the most out of detoxing your system and flush out those baddies, we recommend excluding these foods for the 7-day detoxing period.
- Gluten based grains
- Red meat
- Dairy products (Milk, cheese, yoghurt and cream.
- Exception of one serving per day of sheep and goat milk cheese (1 tablespoon))
- Oils (Trans fatty acids, corn oil,
- Vegetable oil, hydrogenated oil)
- Alcohol and caffeine
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners
This detox method is designed to flush out any toxins you may have from eating and drinking unhealthy foods, and completely reset your digestive system. Our pro-tip is to drink as much water as you can throughout your detox!
For inspiration, check out this before and after from our girl @thessy.k. REAL results from REAL clients using our FitazFK guide.