Your Sunday treat breakfast but with a healthier twist so you can make it a daily go to. These banana sweetened Almond Buckwheat Pancakes have NO added sugar making them the perfect sweet brekky! You can live the good food life whilst still making gains.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Dietary Requirements: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 & 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- mixing bowl
HERE'S HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Add bananas, almond milk & vanilla extract to a blender & blend until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl, and add baking powder & salt, whisk until mixed.
3. Add almond & buckwheat flour to the mixture & mix again.
4. Add melted coconut oil & mix again.
5. Use a 1/4 cup to scoop & pour the batter onto a coconut-oiled skillet (medium-high heat), browning each side & serve hot! Top with sugar free maple syrup.